POSITION: Marketing Manager
DURATION: 3 months (part time/full time) probation with possibility of permanent employment
START DATE: 2023
LOCATION: Berlin, Germany
*this position can also be taken as a working student
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Working with us to develop strategies for sales and marketing.
- Taking care of Google Ads and other Social Media Platform Marketing Tools
- Researching new sales channels and communicating with shops and buyers
- Communicating with influencers and setting up social media promotions.
- Planning and creating of creative content for social media.
What we offer:
- An intimate insight into the workings of a small label and studio.
- An opportunity to contribute and apply your own ideas to the development of the brand.
- Freedom to work independently and experiment.
Requirements for the role:
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are familiar with Google Ads
- You have either studyied or have some background knowledge in marketing in relation to the fashion industry.
- You are currently in Berlin or are able to travel and live in Berlin for the duration of the position (possibility of remotly working if based in the US)
- You have a genuine interest and connection to the brand and feel that you are able to understand our customers.
- You have an understanding/are part of of the queer scene and market.
- You feel comfortable in the use of instagram and other social media platforms
Please send your inquiries including your CV (and if available your social media link) to firstname.lastname@example.org